DRIVER+ Final Conference
Be part of a unique conference that will report on the EU-funded DRIVER+ project. It will provide valuable new insights into approaches and methodologies for assessing crisis management solutions in light of climate change-related threats such as wildfires and floods. The conference will feature reports and analysis from leading crisis managers and other experts involved with the DRIVER+ project alongside climate change specialists. Attendees will also have access to a solutions marketplace of technologies and tools tested at DRIVER+ Trials.
OVERVIEW In a series of keynotes, plenaries and specialist demonstrations participants will learn about and experience actively:
- the development of a scientifically based trial methodology, the DRIVER+ Trial Guidance Methodology for conducting trials of crisis management solutions and the Test-bed Technical Infrastructure that underpins it;
- large-scale trials conducted in Poland, France, The Netherlands and Austria for assessing technology and other crisis management solutions in realistic scenarios.
There will also be presentations on:
- the establishment of an open, cooperative information-sharing network, the Crisis Management Innovation Network Europe
- the DRIVER+ Portfolio of Solutions – an online database of crisis management technologies
- the establishment of a network of DRIVER+ Centres of Expertise to ensure the sustainability of project outputs
The DRIVER+ Advanced Crisis Management Conference will provide an overview of how crisis management organisations can use the project’s outputs to select and evaluate solutions addressing identified crisis management gaps on a thorough, methodological basis. It will constitute an invaluable opportunity to access cutting-edge research, trial feedback and technological solutions assessment insights from leading researchers and practitioners.